Didn't Rick Barry go off for 40 that same game?He forgot to mention Shane battier leading Duke to the 20 point beatdown in 1992 over the NOT so fab 5. We all remember that![]()
Didn't Rick Barry go off for 40 that same game?He forgot to mention Shane battier leading Duke to the 20 point beatdown in 1992 over the NOT so fab 5. We all remember that![]()
I’m pretty sure it was that season. I remember Michael dunking all over Elvis just before they brought Joan of Arc out to be the Y.I thought Michael Jackson was following season?
They got there but did not win. Can't see it happening relying on true freshman.OK!!! Mea Culpa on the Jordan reference. Wrong championship game! Geez. Anyway, the point was the Fab Five played well enough to get there. Why not us?
Time out there…..And there is no one close to Webber in this group.
He clearly meant the Jackson Five. Cut him some slack.I thought Michael Jackson was following season?
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid