F it, I'm all in!

NYSportsFan

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2004
2,047
1,059
0
Im in!!! For Greg to start that presser saying "we need people in that stadium not when we are #7th in the country, we need it now, those kids need it now, they are laying it all on the line" he hooked me in. I was against this, I wont lie, I think there are other candidates that maybe could "win" and win being subjective in the eye of the beholder, but just hearing him again, knowing that he can walk into a room and command attention, i'm willing to give it another shot. Time to renew my seats!
 

Anteid

Sophomore
Dec 15, 2018
340
196
27
I have said this before , Schiano is a different coach and pretty much a humble man who has learned a lot and he said that himself. Can you see the difference in him as a coach , what recruits wouldn’t want to play for him after that press conference
 

NYSportsFan

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2004
2,047
1,059
0
I have said this before , Schiano is a different coach and pretty much a humble man who has learned a lot and he said that himself. Can you see the difference in him as a coach , what recruits wouldn’t want to play for him after that press conference

Couldn't have said it better myself. I think that presser (and from what some have heard about what he said to the team Monday) have really sold me. Again, if its 3rd and 1 and we have an amazing running back and he goes five wide (like he did several times in 06/07 with ray on the sidelines) then im gonna lose my mind haha. But for December 4th 2019, I'm in. He has me hooked.
 

RutgersROB

Senior
Oct 7, 2011
3,757
898
0
Im in!!! For Greg to start that presser saying "we need people in that stadium not when we are #7th in the country, we need it now, those kids need it now, they are laying it all on the line" he hooked me in. I was against this, I wont lie, I think there are other candidates that maybe could "win" and win being subjective in the eye of the beholder, but just hearing him again, knowing that he can walk into a room and command attention, i'm willing to give it another shot. Time to renew my seats!


Welcome back my guy, was wondering where you went....for a while i thought maybe you became the proudnjsportsfan, thankfully not
 
  • Like
Reactions: NYSportsFan
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  2. 02 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod