EZU thread

TUPond

Sophomore
Dec 5, 2003
347
169
43
Wonder what Bill Self is doing? Wonder if he’s up for a challenge. Tubby? Crap, I think I’d settle for the buzzard at this stage.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,148
15,895
113
Well I got my fill of 'we mead a new coach', seasonal battle cry. Be back next game to get my meads met.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener