Extra BBM tickets

Catzman

Heisman
Apr 29, 2002
17,467
14,551
113
I managed to secure extra tickets for BBM that I no longer need if someone is interested. 2 sets of 2, one set in the upper deck and one set mid level if anyone is interested. Plans with family didnt shake out and hopefully someone here would like to have them. DM me if interested.
 
May 27, 2007
31,990
25,145
113
i'd be interested in taking my son if they are still available.

lol after nearly 30,000 messages at this place you'd figure I'd know how to DM. Spent about 15 mins and realized apparently only premium members can DM now haha.
 
Last edited:

Catzman

Heisman
Apr 29, 2002
17,467
14,551
113
i'd be interested in taking my son if they are still available.

lol after nearly 30,000 messages at this place you'd figure I'd know how to DM. Spent about 15 mins and realized apparently only premium members can DM now haha.

Nm
 
Last edited:

PoBilly

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2012
2,784
4,460
98
Guys sorry I left Winchester as traffic was bad early. Did not see the responses. I ended up eating 2 tickets. My fault all the way.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule