This post is as cringy as what he was saying.Howba areba youba albebebert?
For yall that remember mushmouth from fat Albert
More cringey. Way more.This post is as cringy as what he was saying.
Or an underachiever could get off Twitter?Lol..its just a video.
Get your old butts off twitter
Great video - need a big year from him
Yeah young people are going to not make Twitter videos.Or an underachiever could get off Twitter?
Make as many Twitter videos as you want.Yeah young people are going to not make Twitter videos.
Lol..sure
I'm 47 and I try not to act and think like I'm 90. Daily struggle. How old and cranky are some of these people?Yeah young people are going to not make Twitter videos.
Lol..sure
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO