Expectations now!

Runnin'Ramel

Heisman
Jan 19, 2005
35,677
13,560
113
with what looks like we now have a legit shot at PJ being back what are your realistic expectations?
Final Four would be nice. I'll never say "I expect a title" because that just plays into the stereotype that UK fans are unreasonable because they expect a title every year. Winning titles is HARD.
 

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
My 50th birthday was yesterday. Since my birthday falls late in March every year, I don't get greedy wishing for UK to win a title EVERY season. I try to be a little more realistic and humble than that. I made a special wish this year, since we are already playing a SS, and I get to see them play after my birthday, which is usually the only thing I wish for, to be playing AFTER my birthday.... but since they already made it this far....

Unfortunately, I can't say exactly what it was I wished for this year....

I can't say or the wish won't come true! lol! (but it's easy to use your imagination!)

But if my wish does come true.... let's just say it would make Kentucky fans the most happy and thrilled group of fans ever to celebrate at the end of a season. And I didn't even have to wish for them to "win the title" to make it happen this year!

hehehe

I say we should be thankful we have the best team to support in any sport. That is where the truth lay within all of this. Just happy to have overcome a brain tumor and broken back and still have hair and can walk again without being in a wheelchair anymore, God willing.

Hopefully I can be here for another 50 years as a die hard member of BBN.

Go Big Blue!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats