Once the bracket drops, I'll likely adjust my expectations for better or worse. Doubt the committee will be kind to us
We shall seeWho has predicted them to when it all. I myself think they can go to the elite 8 if they play and are coached to their potential.
They had a talented coach.I’m expecting something. Think 1983 NC State.
We win the first. The Anti Cal Trolls go away. The Pro Cal Trolls come out.
Then We lose the second game and the pro Cal trolls go away and the anti Cal trolls come out.
Either way it kinda stinks, LOL.
Don't know. It depends on what you mean. As it reads, I vote yes. We get passed right on by and left behind the first game. If, however, you mean "past", then I vote no. We will not make it past the first game.
That team was hot going in. Won ACC tournament I thinkAdmire the unwarranted optimism
What?That team was hot going in. Won ACC tournament I think
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU