Expect 5" of snow for Central Jersey.

Extra Point_rivals157299

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2001
13,166
4,692
0
Based on the three models and from the television reports I am predicting that we get 5 inches of snow. Early on it will be slushy on the ground, mixing with the water melt from today, but soon after powdery snow will cover over the slush/ice underneath. Precipitation will change to snow about 1am tonight.
 

Source

All-American
Aug 1, 2001
11,228
6,263
0
Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh
Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh


Do you remember back in old L.A. (oh oh oh)
When everybody drove a Chevrolet (oh oh oh)
Whatever happened to the boy next door
The sun-tanned crew-cut all-american male


Remember dancin' at the high school hop (oh oh oh)
The dress I ruined with the soda pop (oh oh oh)
I didn't recognize the girl next-door
The beat up sneakers and the pony tail


Beach baby, Beach Baby give me your hand
Give me somethin' that I can remember
Just like before we can walk by the shore in the moonlight
Beach baby, Beach baby there on the sand
From July 'till the end of September
Surfin' was fun, we'd be out in the sun every day


Mmmm, I never thought that it would end
Oooooh oooooh, mmmm, and I was everybody's friend Ooooh ooooh
Long hot days
Cool Sea haze
Juke box plays
But now it's fading awaaaaay


[Bridge, Music and ah's]


Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh
Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh


We couldn't wait for graduation Day oh oh oh
We took my car and drove to San Jose oh oh oh
That's where you told me that you'd wear my ring
I guess you don't remember anything


Beach baby, Beach Baby give me your hand (give me your hand)
Give me somethin' that I can remember (give me something to remember)
Just like before we can walk by the shore in the moonlight
Beach baby, Beach baby there on the sand (there on the sand)
From July 'till (from July) the end of September (to September)
Surfin' was fun, we'd be out in the sun every day


Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh
Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh


Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Do doot, do do do doot
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Do doot, do do do doot
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Do doot, do do do doot
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Do doot, do do do doot
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Beach baby, Beach baby
Do doot, do do do doot
This post was edited on 3/4 5:41 PM by Source

Summer....... NOW!
 

hiwater

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2001
9,592
3,164
113
There was some discussion last week as to what constitutes North, South, and Central New Jersey. What central Jersey are you talking about?
 

ScarletJack

Junior
Jan 7, 2008
640
374
63
As a resident of the presumed Central Jersey I'll take a crack at it:

Central Jersey extends roughly from the Raritan River to Burlington County. Counties include: Sommerset, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Mercer, Atlantic, Burlington (forget any?).
 

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
There have been tons of debates on this but you might've the first person who has ever claimed Atlantic is Central jersey.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
 

rurichdog

Heisman
Sep 30, 2006
116,807
14,390
0
Mount Holly has already busted down snow totals for Middlesex County from 6-8 to 4-6. Do I hear 2-4? We'll see at 4am.
 

ScarletJack

Junior
Jan 7, 2008
640
374
63
Monmouth is definitely in the Central New Jersey quadrant. Burlington is in the mix. Some Central and parts culturally South.
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
90,997
89,144
113
Originally posted by Abro1975:
Christie called a State of Emergency, seems a bit premature to me.
Kiss of death and set up for a bust. Still raining hard in Rumson at 2:30 a.m.
 

rurichdog

Heisman
Sep 30, 2006
116,807
14,390
0
Finally saw a few snowflakes at 4am on my ride home. Still think this morning rush could have gotten off without a hitch without a state of emergency necessary.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
 

Scarlet dollar

All-American
Dec 7, 2008
3,383
5,450
113
Mike ,do you live on a heat island? I live 5 miles from Princeton and this is hardly a bust. Seems it never snows where you are.
 

richthedentist

All-American
Aug 2, 2001
11,261
8,873
113
The morning commute was absolutely no problem I took the turnpike from Exit 9 to Exit 13 in Elizabeth I was going 65 and getting passed by people!!
 

RBS05

All-Conference
Jan 15, 2004
6,059
3,019
113
Originally posted by Scarlet dollar:
Mike ,do you live on a heat island? I live 5 miles from Princeton and this is hardly a bust. Seems it never snows where you are.
Mike is a troll who was slamming people for making a big deal out of Sandy beforehand.
 

RUMike410

Redshirt
Apr 21, 2013
625
1
0
Originally posted by Scarlet dollar:
Mike ,do you live on a heat island? I live 5 miles from Princeton and this is hardly a bust. Seems it never snows where you are.
Correction, downtown Princeton is up to about 2 inches, maybe 3 with the right drift.
 

Block R

All-Conference
Jan 28, 2004
4,865
4,104
0
Originally posted by RUMike410:

Originally posted by Scarlet dollar:
Mike ,do you live on a heat island? I live 5 miles from Princeton and this is hardly a bust. Seems it never snows where you are.
Correction, downtown Princeton is up to about 2 inches, maybe 3 with the right drift.
Mike, a trained spotter in Princeton reported 3" at 11am. Another in Princeton Junction reported 3.3" at 11:47am. Surrounding towns all with similar readings around the same time frame and its been snowing steadily since. Has to be more than 3" by now unless you're in some miraculous snow hole.
 

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,440
44,455
113
Originally posted by RBS05:

Originally posted by Scarlet dollar:
Mike ,do you live on a heat island? I live 5 miles from Princeton and this is hardly a bust. Seems it never snows where you are.
Mike is a troll who was slamming people for making a big deal out of Sandy beforehand.
Thank God I just noticed this thread. Hate missing Mike continuing to make an absolute fool out of himself. Yeah, that was definitely a "major bust," lol. 8" in Princeton. NWS crushed this one and most of the last several storms, after some misses earlier this season. Mike is also the guy who made the post below, on 2/28, right before the snowiest start to March in maybe forever with 3 storms totalling 10-14" of snow (and some treacherous sleet/freezing rain) for most of the region.

Why he continues to post on weather threads is beyond me. I would've thought his Sandy posts, where he possibly cost people their possessions (or worse) by downplaying that storm, beforehand (as a cop, if I recall correctly, some will listen to you) would've embarrassed him enough to never post about the weather, again. Glutton for punishment, I guess.


Originally posted by RUMike410:

Hell Yeah! This winter is done.[/QUOTE]
https://rutgers.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?SID=988&fid=642&style=2&tid=179246256&Page=1
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games