I mean holy crap that was a great show! I went to watch the episode 7 last night and realized it was over lol. I got a bit teary eyed not going to lie. I loved that show. I am now going to try to finish the books up.
I did feel like the last season was rushed but it was expected with them not picking it up. I am just happy we have the books to finish it unlike that other show... I have been looking forward to finishing this book series and I think I can knock out a couple of these this year.When it was all said and done, I thought the show was very good but not great. I was disappointed in season 6. The portion of the story that opened each episode went nowhere. I know where it would have gone because I have finished the books, but I can't figure out why they included it in the show. Maybe they are planning to make a movie sequel, or hoping someone will pick up the show where they left off. I didn't think they did a good job of explaining "the deities that control the gates". Naomi just started talking about them and it seemed like the show runners assumed we would already know what she meant. I thought the final action scene (involving multiple assault teams) was confusing as to what their mission was, why it was important, and what was happening in the midst of the action.
I just finished the final book this weekend, and really enjoyed it. I think one of the best books was the 7th (I think), which is the one that goes into the storyline of what happens right after the end of season 6 of the show (has a lot to do with Laconia, the young boy and girl there, and Duarte (who rules the planet and was staring at the weird ship in orbit during season 6).
O State Illustrated
OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4