Excuse me but......

NNDFan

Junior
Aug 11, 2011
637
255
63
I'm in full next season mode right now as the team (Rappahannock Raiders) I root for season ends tomorrow.

With being said, I haven't had time to check out the rosters of other teams but what team's in the NNK, Tri-Rivers, & Tidewater are young?

Rappahannock is really young with over half of their team being 9th & 10th Graders (16 out of 30 kids) and they have all gotten valuable playing time due to injuries. Add this to the fact that our JV went 7-2 this year and has a couple of could be studs, Rapp will def have a better season than this year.

I think W&L is fairly young, CB is gonna lose some studs this year and I think Essex is losing a few lineman (but not for sure). Anybody got some insight for me?
 

kwhs95fan

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2006
7,428
3,479
113
Essex only has about 8 seniors total. They will return all of their skill position players who are sophomores and juniors. JV also won the district again this year
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)