BR v Warren
LA v MS
Simeon v Naz
ESL v MC (rematch!)
WWS v SCN (rematch!)
CG v Phillips
Sterling v Boylan
LA v MS
Simeon v Naz
ESL v MC (rematch!)
WWS v SCN (rematch!)
CG v Phillips
Sterling v Boylan
I hope you bring a kicker this time....; )The Flyers will bring all the gas to gately field on Saturday. Looking forward to a great game.
Do you really hope for that?I hope you bring a kicker this time....; )
Difference in the game last year...all three timesDo you really hope for that?
I know. That’s why I asked.
This one will be a barn burner - ESL is bugger and faster BUT disasterous with special teams and defense is just OK this year. It’s not fearsome like last year.
A couple stops by MC D and it’s over and could snowball.
That’s solid concrete - not sandbagging.
Yep! A kicker and a map so the caravan fans can make their way down to ESL to watch a semifinal game, played in the city of no pity! Heard you all travel well so we will bring about 50 copies.
Willowbrook at Batavia looks exciting..
Warren vs Brother Rice .... North vs. South ! What you see is what you get. Warren is not sexy but they are coming right at you. The team that execute and limit turn overs will probably win
Until the game is played and Batavia destroys Willowbrook.Willowbrook at Batavia looks exciting..
Edgy Tim Football
Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
CaneSport football recruiting
Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September