Excitement Level

Junction John

Redshirt
Oct 22, 2014
3,249
0
0
Scale of 1-10 this week: Excitement Level 8 Anxiety Level 12

 

Bucky Dog

Redshirt
Nov 10, 2012
904
0
0
Solid 8 with the ability to rise to a 10 quickly! I will be at tent before noon. We have big crowd, music and I am bringing two fifths of Tito’s instead of one!! Plus a 12 pack of beer and some Fireball.
 

gymdawg.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2012
1,724
0
0
You watched the wrong team last week. Msu isnt good enough to go 10-2 man. 9 would be a miracle. A season doesn't get fixed in 1 week. We'll lose to bama and very likely Auburn and lsu. Thats 8-4. Im guessing we lose 1 more end at an extremely disappointing 7-5 and head to Memphis for bowl season.
 

TaleofTwoDogs

All-Conference
Jun 1, 2004
4,343
2,136
113
I'm more excited about Seinfeld's avator than this team. From a 10.5 to sub zero in one evening. Should be used to it after all these years. But I'll be back, I always do. Don't ask me way.
 
Nov 16, 2012
2,481
2
0
On a scale of 1-10 what was your excitement level about this Florida game at this time last Friday versus today. Mine was probably redlining on a 10 this time last week, and sitting on a soft 6 today.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to being in the stadium and watching the game, but the passion for this game and really this season in general has taken a huge hit. Hoping to wake up tomorrow morning with a better attitude.

Hard 7
 

Bulldogg31

Redshirt
Dec 9, 2013
8,263
0
0
Kentucky game just let the air out of the balloon. Gotta win tonight.
 
Last edited:

aerodawg.sixpack

Freshman
Aug 3, 2011
619
84
28
My faith is shook. Before last week it was a 10. If I had watched the game on tv it would be a 5. But i sat in the stands and saw that abortion live which seeped all excitement away and its a 1. Will be mildly happy if we win. And decently excited for next week if we win by 14+.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5