Excel spreadsheet upload?

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
Sorry to bother everyone, if I have an excel spreadsheet and want to post it with some meaningful stats, , how can I do that.

Short of typing it , which is always hard to do here since the site keep crashing in the middle of the sentence, is there another solution?

I thought even if I could take a picture of it but it does not seem that we can upload files/ even pictures.

Thank you in advance.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  4. 04 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  5. 05 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House