Evil Twin Brewing..

Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,523
113
Aún Más Chili Jesus is everything that Prairie Artisan Bomb should've aspired to be. Imperial Stout with chills. 12% ABV, but incredibly subtle, without a hint of alcohol flavor/ bite.
 

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
I prefer bomb, by a good margin. I think the stout base is better. I do agree though that the chile is more pronounced in the evil twin.

I love so much of what evil twin does though. Lots of beers - some stinkers - some really great ones.

Double barrel Jesus is a world class stout.
Biscotti break bourbon barrel aged is outrageous. I really like just plain old biscotti break as well.
 
Dec 22, 2013
32,858
41,523
113
I've not had any of those yet. I liked their Saison - Ron and the Beast Ryan. I bought a low (I.e. OK grocery safe) beer of theirs called Bikini beer which was kind of marginal.

One of the problems with Evil Twin is they've flooded the market with so many different beers at the same time as so many other brewers are bringing new beers to the market. It's difficult to try them all and Evil Twin's brews tend to be expensive. Good problem to have though.
 

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
Indeed. I have a "Christmas eve in a NYC hotel room" in the fridge.

I have a beer mule in NY, that's how I've gotten to try a few. I actually liked their collaboration with prairie too.

Have you tried James? Speaking of strange ... Like drinking a watered down dirty martini
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'