Everyone excited about all the transfers?

Jake Noem

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2023
8,861
1,124
113
Are y'all excited about the transfers?

Personally, I've kind of given up trying to learn who is all on the team. Who knows if they will be here for more than a year anyway, why waste our time you know?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3dognight

Jake Noem

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2023
8,861
1,124
113
I noticed that lineman transfer has already chosen to transfer prior to ever arriving. Another example of why I don't even bother getting excited about the players nowadays. There will be some random athletes here this year, and next year there will be a whole new group of randos.
 

GirlKnowsFootball22

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2011
1,673
2,081
113
I'm excited to see guys pushed because they have heat on them to earn a position. I'm excited to see the staff ramp up the competition. I'm excited to add enough guys that we truly can process the bottom performers and don't let them sit on our team. I think it will make the team tougher and better for it.
 

NikkiSixx

All-Conference
May 31, 2022
1,104
1,074
113
I'm interested in seeing how spring practice goes and the eventual flush after the spring game. I wish we had more 'new' QB's here for the evaluation, cause there are several injured from the old QB room that should be flushed, but probably won't be cause they will miss the spring evaluation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jake Noem

3dognight

Redshirt
Dec 6, 2022
5
5
3
Are y'all excited about the transfers?

Personally, I've kind of given up trying to learn who is all on the team. Who knows if they will be here for more than a year anyway, why waste our time you know?
I am. Losing out on the tackle that switched to OU hurt. But we did well overall imo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jake Noem

Nuts McClanahan

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2022
1,497
1,518
113
I wonder which transfers are doing the best in spring ball?

I heard that the TE out of Georgia was running 3rd team. Not sure if it will stay that way.
 
HuskerOnline

Latest

  1. 01 HuskerOnline Football Recruiting Nebraska is the latest Big Ten school to extend an offer to four-star OT Kajus Muralis
  2. 02 HuskerOnline Football Rhule warns of Maryland’s tempo and remembers what Malik Washington can do
  3. 03 HuskerOnline Football Monday Nuggets: Rhule previews Nebraska's Big Ten home opener vs. Maryland
  4. 04 HuskerOnline Football The Weekly Rundown: Portal additions shine, Nebraska’s pass rush takes off and Colandrea keeps delivering
  5. 05 HuskerOnline Football Five burning questions heading into Nebraska-Maryland week