Even the announcers tooling on this game.

T-TownDawgg

All-Conference
Nov 4, 2015
4,818
4,974
113
They've talked about

Christmas movie rankings
Chik-fil-a nuggets
Tucker Day's balls taking a shot
Aliens
3-2
Turf monsters
Chicken dance penalties
Moving to the beach
Chris Berman sound effects
Bo Nix chicken-**** pocket awareness
Scoreboard technician has a cupcake gig
#MoisturizedLips
Horrible Christmas sweaters
Anything happening in Dan Mullen's game
Bo Nix teammates shunning him on bench
How field goals won't win this game WTF
Stupidity of punching a guy wearing helmet
 
Last edited:

M R DAWGS

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2018
2,300
2,196
113
Reminds me of trying to watch us play basketball. I just can not do it. I try.
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,407
5,520
113
As if I needed a reason to not like these guys. They hated on Christmas Story.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
I definitely hate one of those announcers. I wish he would shut the 17 up. He should be announcing WWE Rasslin
 

mdm3045

Freshman
Dec 8, 2018
493
74
28
Jordan Rodgers just said “field goals aren’t going to win you this football game”
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation