ETH thread

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,842
17,006
113
I can’t view page 2 on my phone. What am I doing wrong? In relation to this topic only, please. I just know one of y’all has finally explained crypto in a way that makes sense on page 2.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,472
22,009
113
It's because it's locked. Not sure why it does that on mobile view only. On desktop - it works fine.
 

dorndawg

Heisman
Sep 10, 2012
9,328
10,611
113
It's because it's locked. Not sure why it does that on mobile view only. On desktop - it works fine.

Also in that thread, on desktop when you'd click a certain post it would link you to the first post in stead of whatever I clicked. This normally isn't the case for me. I had no problem seeing all posts.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,393
31,577
113
It's not locked. I just replied to it. But it acts like it's locked. When you click on any post in the thread, it takes you to the beginning post and you have to scroll down to the one you're trying to view.
 

muddawgs

Freshman
Aug 22, 2012
1,158
93
48
I actually enjoyed your post so thanks for posting it. I'm new to stocks and crypto so anything you want to share, feel free to send it to my inbox.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,472
22,009
113
You are right. It wasn't locked. It was some special characters in the title of the original post. The rocket ships were causing a problem.
 
May 28, 2020
1,387
0
0
Preston do you own any ETH?No. Here's why. A Thread.First, I don’t trust the decentralization of the ETH protocol. In the past, ETH has been governed by the direction of a few key influencers. If you haven’t discovered yet, the essence of this entire movement is removing 1/— 🟩Preston Pysh🟩 (@PrestonPysh) May 11, 2021
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window