ETH 4K

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,630
12,080
113
Cryptos will Change banking as we know it. Smart contracts are the future. We’ll eventually have the option of direct deposit into our Coinbase or other account. Paper money is going away and we’ll all pay by phone or bios. Govt Will track every transaction. In hindsight it was inevitable!!
I have sat through so many breakout sessions in financial conferences where they said that checks were going to be obsolete by 2020 yet over 10 billion checks were written last year. Some people cling to the old ways.
 

JungRebel

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
2,606
0
0
I'll add Openswap to the Harmony One chain. Dev is not anonymous, ONE devs are supporting the project. I'd say the ONE devs are probably closest in line to me as far as beliefs about what Defi can be.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,232
24,279
113
Be cautious.
I’d like to buy some farm land and lease it for 4-5% roi. This whole crypto thing looks like GME on steroids. I wasn’t smart enough for that one either. I wish y’all the best.


if you’re wanting to get on that train you better hurry. Farm land value is about to the moon with these commodity prices.
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
Nothing says sound investment like a thing I can by at a gas station between the beer and the fake sex pills.
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,102
10,612
113
I found this HBO Vice segment fascinating..

...first.. if you wonder why you can't buy that RTX 3080 from Newegg.. it's because of places like this in Iceland.

Second.. The federal govt better be heavily involved in crypto because Russia is all in.

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky and Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window