ESPN Just CANNOT Get it Straight!

CopiahDawg

Redshirt
Sep 3, 2012
28
0
0
I'm Loving their pick, but C'mon Man, "Tyler Prescott" ??!!! (00:54)
Really, ESPN, Get it Together!

 
Last edited:
Aug 22, 2012
15
0
1
They were just too damn excited about our upcoming victory. At least they didn't call us the Ole Mississippi State Rebel Bulldogs...
 

Wooly17er

Redshirt
Dec 15, 2011
765
0
0
That's our fault. It's all those #TylerAttack and #WhoTyler hashbrowns we've been using. Not doing a good job capitalizing on the name "Dak."
 

NashLA

Freshman
May 5, 2009
138
78
28
Crap. With those picks, whatever chance we had to win just went out the window.
 

jakldawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
4,379
4
36
Guh. Of course Brian "worst QB in Broncos' history" Greisie got it wrong.

And despite my normally upbeat, optimistic nature, I'm reeeeeeaaly uncomfortable with all these prognosticators jumping on the bandwagon. I'm sure it's just me, though.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,690
14,539
113
Guh. Of course Brian "worst QB in Broncos' history" Greisie got it wrong.

And despite my normally upbeat, optimistic nature, I'm reeeeeeaaly uncomfortable with all these prognosticators jumping on the bandwagon. I'm sure it's just me, though.

1) Worse than this guy?


2) I agree. I'm not comfortable with with all these guys picking State either. Woolly hope is not a State fan's best friend.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list