Houston might be a possibility. I'm still not sold on Tulane either.I’d really like to see us get back to a bowl game, but I’m not sure which 4 games on our schedule we’d win. Navy and ECU seem like good opportunities, but I’m not sure where the other two would come from.
I’d really like to see us get back to a bowl game, but I’m not sure which 4 games on our schedule we’d win. Navy and ECU seem like good opportunities, but I’m not sure where the other two would come from.
And they’ll have a score to settle from last yearSMU is a huge game for this team.
Cure Bowl
Tulsa vs Arkansas State
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982