ESL vs CG Thread??

Wolffan64

Junior
Sep 26, 2017
392
363
0
Come on man, you’re getting perfectly good threads flushed. If you want to start your own thread and rant that’s fine but don’t do it to other people’s
 

crusader_of_90

All-American
Nov 1, 2003
11,729
9,626
113
 

crusader_of_90

All-American
Nov 1, 2003
11,729
9,626
113
My buddy, an East Saint fellow who is 60, felt necessary to post this: "Eastside lost by 3. Was no cheating. He threw an interception, and they won."

I asked, yeah, well what about the facemask call and his thread went to hell.

He sends me a note, 'You knew exactly what you were doing, didn't you?"

I now owe him lunch.
 

ODirty1

Junior
Aug 1, 2023
273
389
0
My buddy, an East Saint fellow who is 60, felt necessary to post this: "Eastside lost by 3. Was no cheating. He threw an interception, and they won."

I asked, yeah, well what about the facemask call and his thread went to hell.

He sends me a note, 'You knew exactly what you were doing, didn't you?"

I now owe him lunch.
He's from Centreville and not a sports fan. My cousin BR was being an ***. Don't buy him ****
 
  • Haha
Reactions: crusader_of_90

crusader_of_90

All-American
Nov 1, 2003
11,729
9,626
113
RR is a good dude. I owed him lunch anyway - it's been a minute since we got together and he bought last time.

I connected him with a friend who connected him with the MO state's attorney who used his testimony to oust Kim Gardner.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Gene K. and ODirty1
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Dear Diary VI: A behind the scenes look at trip to see Miami QB commit Israel Abrams, five-star target
  5. 05 Orange and Blue News Four-star athlete Grant Bowen checks out Illinois where he has deep ties