https://www.secsports.com/clubhouse/equestrianMy guess would be it's a club sport, same as hockey, men's soccer, etc
My guess would be it's a club sport, same as hockey, men's soccer, etc
Equestrian will probably never be NCAA sponsored because it's the only sport, at least at the Olympic level, that has no gender requirements. It would totally screw with the scholarship numbers.
Does colligate bass fishing have a gender requirement? I would definitely marry a ladies champion bass fisherwoman, provided her boat met my approval.
I was mildly surprised to discover on T&L today that we have an equestrian team at State. Why is that team not included on Hailstate.com or the SEC Sports website that lists a number of other schools with equestrian teams?
Well I know where all you're disposable income has gone for the last 15 years or so.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four