Or Eugene O to. Eugene O.Eugene to Eugene
Guy can’t even get his new school right “ Oregon university “. Guess he’s consistent since he spelled Pikes name wrong too
Guy can’t even get his new school right “ Oregon university “. Guess he’s consistent since he spelled Pikes name wrong too
Speak for yourself. I live on the west coast, it’ll be the only thing on TV at 8pmAt least we’ll almost never have to see him play.
Loser.
You're a f'ing jackass.“The jump to Oregon also dispels speculation that Omoruyi, who was Rutgers’ leading scorer and rebounder last season, left because of increased competition on the Scarlet Knights' roster. The Ducks are coming off a 25-13 season that ended in the Sweet 16, and they’re reloading on transfer talent.”
RU should be a lock for the tournament. Oregon coveting our 7th best player bodes well for RU!!
We only only play non-conference games against teams in power 6 leagues when we’re contractually obligated to.Get them on the 2020-2021 schedule ASAP
I love how tampering is the hot new thing for Carino. It is almost like he never knew that it existed before.I think Carino is right. This is just way too fishy to not be tampering. I guess that Nike money is just too much to deny.
I love how tampering is the hot new thing for Carino. It is almost like he never knew that it existed before.
I will be surprised if he makes much of an impact at Oregon. He was our leading scorer because we are offensively challenged -or were last year. I don't see him starting at any top half Big 10 team. Granted the Pac 12 was down but Oregon usually recruits really well. I still think we'll be better this year than last and Genes replacement has a better all around game. Well be fine.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN