Enormous game tonight!

DocCatsFan

Freshman
Oct 26, 2006
8,243
61
0
And I'm not talking about MN. The ladies take on NE at home at 7:00 in a game with NCAA seeding implications. I think this team is in and is currently projected as a 9 seed. NE is ranked 20th and a win tonight will be tremendous for us. I hope to see many, many people at WR on this cold night to support this great team.
 

CappyNU

Senior
Mar 2, 2004
5,336
640
113
I'll actually be attending my first-ever women's game tonight, although I have no idea where my seat is since I'm using my free voucher from season tickets. I'm guessing it's easy enough to find a spot to sit and watch?
 

NURoseBowl

Junior
Jun 16, 2009
8,215
365
58
Noah will be squarely straddling the fence tonight. Probably cheering for every basket.
 

mikewebb68

Senior
Oct 24, 2009
9,814
504
113
Originally posted by CappyNU:
I'll actually be attending my first-ever women's game tonight, although I have no idea where my seat is since I'm using my free voucher from season tickets. I'm guessing it's easy enough to find a spot to sit and watch?
Good choice for a first game so far, nice that the visitors could oblige by shooting 3 of 28 (????!!!!!?????).
 

NURoseBowl

Junior
Jun 16, 2009
8,215
365
58
Yep, I came out too. Don't know that I've ever seen anything quite like 3 for 28. I'm no expert, but the ladies look pretty damn good from here . . . and Nebraska's supposed to be pretty decent.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener