English Bulldog

Afro Dawg

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
498
0
0
Dawgstudent told me this was ok, so I'll post it here.

I have a 7-year-old english bulldog who I'm no longer able to care for. He's in perfect health, I'm just moving into a new situation where I'll be unable to keep him inside and unable to give him the care that bulldogs need. It looks like I'm in a situation where I need to find him a good home and since the topic of english bulldogs has come up before here, I figured this board would be a good place to start. Again, he's seven, and I have all his medical records. If anyone's interested, just PM me or you can email me at [email protected]. For info, the dog is currently in West Point but I can get him wherever he needs to go.

Thanks for letting me post this, DS.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report