Emblem on Singlet

mcpat

All-American
Mar 12, 2021
2,576
9,385
113
Lots of talk in football about making money selling this rights to put someone’s emblem on the football jerseys. But what about wrestling singlets? I have to think that something similar that is wrestling-specific would make some good money for the program.
 

Goggles Paisano

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2018
962
2,502
93
Didn't we do that with Nike previously and now Addidas?

The swoosh was on the singlet, and I assume the current sponsor gets exclusive rights so we shouldn't be seeing NASCAR logo graphics sold by the location and square inch of real estate.



 
  • Like
Reactions: TwoJoints

mcpat

All-American
Mar 12, 2021
2,576
9,385
113
Didn't we do that with Nike previously and now Addidas?

The swoosh was on the singlet, and I assume the current sponsor gets exclusive rights so we shouldn't be seeing NASCAR logo graphics sold by the location and square inch of real estate.
I was thinking something that doesn’t compete with adidas.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Basketball Penn State basketball season preview: A new-look roster aims to change the Nittany Lions’ identity
  2. 02 BWI Football 75% Off BWI for Penn State's White Out Week vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: What answers will Matt Campbell and D'Anton Lynn have today?
  4. 04 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?