Embarrassing

gtown965

All-Conference
Feb 12, 2026
510
1,535
93
^^^ Vandy fan that once said he loved getting this place in an uproar because "it was too easy."
^^^ Hall Monitor

 

Tri-Countycat

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2025
1,730
4,264
113
I’m not sure why everyone has learned to accept mid to lower pack SEC conference finishes. As a UK basketball fan I am embarrassed with what we have become in such a short time. Our administration is asleep at the wheel. Mitch was rather burn down the entire program for good rather than admit he messed up big time. Where in the world are the Mike Pratts of the world. If he were alive this wouldn’t be happening. If Pope doesn’t land two or three of the ultra top portal players, we will be playing on Wednesday again in the SEC tournament and watching the NCAA with no UK present.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TFCat11

Kyben23

Sophomore
Mar 23, 2022
73
149
33
I can't figure out how 2 young bigs didn't play with last years roster. Redshirt? Pretty sure NIL killed the whole save a year thought process; will have played for 2-3 different schools in 5 years.
 

Loucatfan30

All-Conference
Apr 11, 2024
965
1,210
87
I was at SEC tournament and all the other fans were making fun of UK because of Pope. It is easy to see our problem.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  2. 02 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  5. 05 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina