Embarrassing uniforms

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
All you fashionistas that like to complain about our uniforms need to check out Miami's uniforms as
they play the team with the #1 defense tonight
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
I guess I'm old fashioned. They look like Chicago Bears. I use to be a huge Canes fan. Love the green and orange unis
 

bully12

Senior
Sep 2, 2012
1,716
784
113
All you fashionistas that like to complain about our uniforms need to check out Miami's uniforms as
they play the team with the #1 defense tonight

They drag them out usually about once per season; not the first time they've been worn.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
Last time they wore them was 2017 so no...not every year. But I know they have worn them before. I just don't like them at all
 

Tall Dawg

Junior
Apr 11, 2016
1,036
323
83
Last time they wore them was 2017 so no...not every year. But I know they have worn them before. I just don't like them at all

Unless my eyes deceived me last night, the Oregon Ducks struck gold yet again for ugliest uniforms.
It looked like they were playing in a muddy game with speaks of mud all over their uniforms but
after further review I believe they were printed that way. Anyone else notice that?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar