Elon Musk Tweet

A

anon_ce2llurbpkli4

Guest
 

ScottGreene22

Heisman
Mar 18, 2018
11,172
15,043
0
Yeah 46 million is like 46 pennies to Musk probably less then that. If he needs some BIG BLUE merchandise I got connections.
 

UK90

Heisman
Dec 30, 2007
31,460
27,816
0
I’m embarrassed it took til the 3rd post for someone to point out how fake this was.
I’m embarrassed that anyone would think that even needed to be pointed out. Anyone who didn’t instantly know it was a joke is mighty damn naïve.

Like he even knows who Cal is…
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
  4. 04 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon