She seems pretty emotional. Very classy video.
Like the wife (or husband) of the president.. I don't really care to hear from them.
What a weird situation. Probably the weirdest coaching change in college basketball history…”im gonna leave…but I really don’t want to…I’m gonna coach at Arkansas…but I really don’t want to….im gonna wear red…but I really don’t want to”…I, of course, don’t know that this is how it is…but it sure seems that way
That's something Beth from Yellowstone would say, lol. Harsh!
She seems pretty emotional. Very classy video.
I believe she is from that area (lake of the Ozarks) so I am sure she will be glad to be back around a familiar area and family.She didn’t want to leave and probably feels like Calipari ruined them staying (she’s right). I hate it for her. She seems genuine and supportive. Unlike her “roommate.”
It really seems like he tried to play with the UK administration and got burned. I think they would rather retire.I’m not trying to play a therapist, but they don’t seem like people overly joyed at a new start in either video. Gives me further reason to think they really thought Arkansas was a bargaining chip. Then again, I suppose I’m not really an expert in how one should present in such an odd situation.
BRAD... We owe Vandy.Yes, I keep seeing people saying he was using Arky as a bargaining chip. That doesn't make sense. He had a lifetime deal and wasn't in a position to try and get more after another 1st round loss,
I maintain that this ended just like Tubby - Barnhart told him to get better assistants and instead he left.
It’s obvious she and Cal had no idea the fans turned on them big time until 2 weeks ago
It sounds like she doesn’t want to leave at all. She said if her husband thinks it’s time to go, she “has to” support that.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors