Wtf does he know about college bball? His compares to pro ball is telling. Why is he there? He is HORRIBLE..Does anyone else find Stan Van Gundy to be extremely annoying?
That's crazy. I actually missed it looking at this site. Did the team freeze? Coach ? Refs?What a comeback from the Gators down 9. 16-2 in in last 2:38
Froze . Missed free throws and open shots .That's crazy. I actually missed it looking at this site. Did the team freeze? Coach ? Refs?
Really?! I’m here at the game and he looks completely dominantFlagg looks lost.
At one stage, Florida was down 9.That's crazy. I actually missed it looking at this site. Did the team freeze? Coach ? Refs?
Flagg has learned the Duke Flop.
Rooting for Cliff
he was on the bench when dukies pulled away in the first half. he’s playing as well as anyone on his team against a great duke team.Me too.
Waiting for him to do something but he’s really a complete non factor. Literally having ZERO impact on this game .
Honestly he looks really SLOW
he was on the bench when dukies pulled away in the first half. he’s playing as well as anyone on his team against a great duke team.
I bet you are still watching and will beworst ncaa tournament ever
Houston we have a problemIt look like Houston will be the third number one seed making it to the final four.They lead by 19 points at half time over Tennessee.
Oh I have watched less of this tourney since I was 15...got anything elseI bet you are still watching and will be
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four