Ya know what's kind of funny?It's so nice to not see him or his parents (in the stands) for another 8 months
Iowa has been quicker than opponents. It is surprising the number of players that can hurt other teams.No, but all the teams right now are nails.
Illinois looked not so quick.Illinois fans probably want to.![]()
First the Gator chomp.
Now this
Iowa has been quicker than opponents. It is surprising the number of players that can hurt other teams.
Stirtz looks tired but the rest seem fresh.
The dufus wore black? WTF?I noticed him and pointed him out to my wife.
I got a great idea! Give me a like if you noticed him too. People will admire your keen powers of observation, ya know ...
First the Gator chomp.
Now this
How about another 120 minutes?I hope Bennett has another 40 minutes in him![]()
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Field Hockey prepares for a road trip to face top-ranked Northwestern