Eli is such a sell out...

BigMotherTucker

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2006
6,805
199
63
Well that's where I see things just a little differently. Contract or no, I will not bow to any sponsor.



/Calm down
//It just made me think of Wayne's World</p>
 

FlabLoser

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2006
10,709
0
0
Ad space on practice jerseys? Really?

I've seen worse. NASCAR winners who had endorsements which conflicted with the race sponsors used to trash the sponsors products on the air. There would be a liter of ice cold Coke on top top of the car in the winners circle and if the driver had a pepsi contract, he'd exit his car and literally bush the Coke off the car and raise a Pepsi instead.

So maybe Eli should cut a hole in the shoulder of all his practice jerseys.

Seriously...how long until the NFL has uniforms like this

 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,570
31,843
113
I'd say somewhere between 5 and 10 years from now we'll see NFL jerseys like that. Possibly sooner.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment