I think over 20 illegals were apprehended by ICE and shipped out.Are the two El Taps and Palamino still open? Weren’t they all owned by the same family? What did Vaquero get busted for? Taxes or Immigration stuff. I can’t remember.
El Tap south is open, the other is for "storage" according to the server we talked to last time we visited. Majority of the old El Vaq staff is at Palomino's.Are the two El Taps and Palamino still open? Weren’t they all owned by the same family? What did Vaquero get busted for? Taxes or Immigration stuff. I can’t remember.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight