Egg bowl unis?

bully12

Senior
Sep 2, 2012
1,716
784
113
We going to have any?
Also, I miss the grey pants

I miss them, too. I think they got cut up for preseason practice shorts. Personally, I loved the look at Georgia. I'm in the minority, but I really like the maroon pants.
 

Internet Cowboy

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2012
84
0
0
If we wear white at oxford, I hope the helmet is the Flying M. That uniform was a clean and cool look overall for white.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,588
31,860
113
I guess I'm in the minority. They flying M helmet really disappointed me. I thought I would like it a lot more than I did.
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,740
4,015
113
I would like to see us wear maroon jerseys with khaki pants for a home game. I and many other fans have worn that combination to games (especially when the other team has blue as a team color). After all, the team represents the fan base!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation