Egg Bowl Roll Call

MedDawg

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
5,551
1,107
113
Always good for message board fodder.




</p>
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,038
10,204
113
I will have a house full of Texas and TCU fans watching the game here pulling for the Dawgs. You should have seen them last Saturday night for our OT game. We gained a lot of fans.
 

RougeDawg

Redshirt
Jul 12, 2010
1,474
0
0
4 of us going. Missed the 08 Egg Bowl because I lived in Houston.

12th Bulldog game of the year for me. Been a fun season to watch in person, hopefully Saturday is the icing..
 

msstatefan95

Redshirt
Apr 30, 2010
70
0
0
if i wanted to get harassed by useless rednecks i would go to a saints game....... i can at least buy beer there. u can find me at my local sports bar on Saturday night at 6. F.S.U MSU
 

Frances Drebin

Redshirt
Nov 16, 2005
1,639
0
0
and honestly, I can't remember the last Egg Bowl that I missed, although with benefit of hindsight, there are a few I wish I'd missed over the years.</p>
 

bryanwxbulldog

Redshirt
Oct 24, 2010
60
0
0
The gf and I will be in section 105...the first away game for both of us. Never been to Oxford before.Go dawgs! </p>
 

jcdawgman18

Redshirt
Jul 1, 2008
1,379
0
36
Been to all of them this year. Makes it a different experience when you're there every time for sure.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list