Egg Bowl predictions

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
I haven't seen one the last couple games so I initiated one. Feel free not to make your prediction tho. Its a free country still I think
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,911
17,233
113
Y’all need to get that positivity out of here. We’re gonna lose in soul crushing fashion.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
That prediction thread is too structured. Im hoping to get some serious pressure on Corral. Otherwise they are gonna light us up
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,740
4,015
113
.

My prediction based soully on my cynicism. It will be a hard fought game and will be won on the last drive by Ole Miss. An acrobatic catch in the corner of the endzone. 28 to 24 bad guys.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,559
22,417
113
I apologize for the structured post of asking for a score. We will try to do better next time.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation