Edit: Ugonna is not starting!

uk78_rivals88018

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
12,401
8,783
0
If true, it will be interesting to see how he has developed and does he impact the offense positively or negatively. Who sits also will be interesting although I am sure everyone will get to play.
 
Jan 3, 2003
145,534
15,709
0
Well and if he is able to play near 100% off bad ankle.

I do NOT think he will be our best, or second best, or probably not even 3rd best player this year. But….he might be the one I’m most excited about, and he could be our 3rd most impactful/important player.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  2. 02 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU