I always thought of it as D1 as well. Is that not true?FCS is still D1
It’s true. Both are D1. FBS stands for Football Bowl Subdivision. 4 team playoff for the National Championship. FCS stands for Football Championship Subdivision. 32 team playoffs. It’s like the second tier of college football IMO.I always thought of it as D1 as well. Is that not true?
Hey, when I played D3 and we beat Valpo, IAA and they ran our score on the ESPN ticker, that was D1 to me, LOL. But point taken......As long as we can all agree the pioneer conference is not D1 football
Univ of San Diego is in that conference and has won two FCS playoff games in the last five years. If you are winning playoffs games in Division 1, I think you have to be considered Division 1.As long as we can all agree the pioneer conference is not D1 football
They are the exception not the rule.Univ of San Diego is in that conference and has won two FCS playoff games in the last five years. If you are winning playoffs games in Division 1, I think you have to be considered Division 1.
I gotta stick up for my Toreros.
Do you consider the Ivy League a D1 conference?Considering that a d-3 school (albeit a good one) joined and went 6-3 in conference play in first year, I agree with you. That, and the whole we're div 1 but no athletic scholarships.
Jack Elliott, MC's freshman quarterback sensation, has a 4.8 gpa, which means he's taking AP classes and acing almost all of them.
For reference, the kid I mentioned 3.9 was his unweighted GPA. With honors classes, GPA was 4.75
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
Edgy Tim Football
Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
Edgy Tim Football
RB Banire checked out Illinois
Edgy Tim Football
OL Thompson has visits planned