Agree about the lack of heart.
But, EJ certainly can do more as a coach to instill passion and fire in his team. A program like RU will never get turned around without outworking the opposition and focusing on defense and rebounding.
RU was getting blown out in almost every loss last year. I am at the games. I see a difference. None of you was saying anything when Rice was here and we was still losing and he had talent. So sit back enjoy the season
How about the comments by the NJ HS coaches on recruiting? I've never read an article like that before.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central