ECC Week 8

swampstomp

Redshirt
Feb 21, 2007
328
22
0
Because you don’t understand football sir. That is why.

Maybe, because I support SC I don't see the caliber of football you must be used to in Warsaw, but I do know that you have to win enough games to make the play-offs and JK will not. Lets see how missing the playoffs a couple years helps moral.
 
Aug 16, 2016
1,289
831
113
Maybe, because I support SC I don't see the caliber of football you must be used to in Warsaw, but I do know that you have to win enough games to make the play-offs and JK will not. Lets see how missing the playoffs a couple years helps moral.
Missing the playoffs this year will be the best thing to ever happen to us. We will be back just wait and see.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6