Eastern Randolph is a problem!!!

rams10

All-American
Dec 2, 2011
6,249
5,123
113
Looks like they added a transfer as well. They are a top 4 team in 3a, imo.
 

SHS LION

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
6,041
4,515
113
I would put them at the top with Lincolnton with either one of them being number 1.
 
Last edited:

vikandpirate4christ

All-Conference
Nov 18, 2011
2,949
4,791
78
For the last 6 or 7 seasons they've been strong, just hadn't been able to get over the hump. Great program!
 
Dec 23, 2023
97
69
18
I hear the same every year about Eastern Randolph just like I hear my Cowboys are going to the super bowl and win it . How has that worked out so far ? Same talk same results nothing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kingbluedevil
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7