Easter View Coach Resigns

Kangarew113

Freshman
Sep 26, 2019
39
56
0
I like Lowery. I think he's a good guy and a Godly man. That said, you can't expect great success when you let the inmates run the asylum. The issues they had with WR1 over the past few seasons were avoidable if the standard was upheld from day one. That kid was a bully and toted a terrible attitude. I hope his kids get the father they deserve and I suspect they will. I've been hard on him alot recently but I wish him nothing but the best. He has a beautiful family and they deserve his presence. Thanks for everything coach, I know you scroll here from time to time. -Kangarew Sr.
 

BoKnowsSports

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2021
3,443
3,737
0
I expect whoever EV hires to keep them afloat. Region B is going to be insanely deep next year with Louisa coming down. That 4-5 match up will possibly be between an undefeated team and a one loss team. EV has talent, just need the right staff to get them over the hump. I’ve spoken to a few people in the know, there’s nothing coming out of Culpeper as of yet on who gets this job.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football All Goad! Mechanicsville Runs Away With 39-29 Win!
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games