Earthquake

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
Felt that bastard pretty good here in Verdigris. Dogs are going nuts.

I was on the pot when I heard the rumble...I jumped up and then the house shook like hell...
 

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
Besides the one in 2011 during the KSU game, that's the strongest I personally have felt. That one in 2011 lasted longer, this one definitely felt stronger, and I have been the same distance approximately from each epicenter.
 

HighStickHarry_

Hall of Famer
Apr 21, 2006
63,219
120,169
0
Besides the one in 2011 during the KSU game, that's the strongest I personally have felt. That one in 2011 lasted longer, this one definitely felt stronger, and I have been the same distance approximately from each epicenter.

I am now picturing you talking about a satisfying poo instead of an earthquake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SquinkY5786

MegaPoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
76,451
91,395
103
I was shooting a cheerleader in the middle of the Jenks football field..

At first I thought it had something to do with the grounds crew cleaning up from last nights game but then I saw the pressbox windows shaking.

I've never felt one so clearly. That was wild.
 

shortbus

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
37,835
1,289
0
I was shooting a cheerleader in the middle of the Jenks football field..

At first I thought it had something to do with the grounds crew cleaning up from last nights game but then I saw the pressbox windows shaking.

I've never felt one so clearly. That was wild.

Sooooo you're pleading guilty?
 

shortbus

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
37,835
1,289
0
Definitely the strongest one I've felt that lasted as long as it did. It just kept going and going.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight