I don’t quite remember how it worked last year. How many signatures do we expect on early signing day? Is it a majority of the current commits?
Ain't that the truthEarly signing period .... Good for MSU, bad for crootin’ busine$$.
We have Peters (DB), Sharp (OL), Richardson (OL), Walker (RB) and Payton (WR). I have heard Richardson might not make it. I am personally thinking we could redshirt most all those guys except Payton. Don't know that any are EE.Does anyone know if we have any JUCOs signing in December and coming in the Spring like Sweat or Abrams or Landrews?
We have Peters (DB), Sharp (OL), Richardson (OL), Walker (RB) and Payton (WR). I have heard Richardson might not make it. I am personally thinking we could redshirt most all those guys except Payton. Don't know that any are EE.
Early signing period .... Good for MSU, bad for crootin’ busine$$.
Moore and Pickering are the only two commits that I have seen not planning on signing in December.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar