NOT FINAL UNLESS NOTED
SET
1 Blacksburg
2 GW
3 Salem
Likely
4 Glass
Could be tied 5/6
Byrd C ville
7 Amherst
8 JF
SET
1 Blacksburg
2 GW
3 Salem
Likely
4 Glass
Could be tied 5/6
Byrd C ville
7 Amherst
8 JF
Byrd should be the five seedNOT FINAL UNLESS NOTED
SET
1 Blacksburg
2 GW
3 Salem
Likely
4 Glass
Could be tied 5/6
Byrd C ville
7 Amherst
8 JF
Does that mean Charlottseville comes to Salem ?Charlottesville 27.0
William Byrd 27.1
Wow
Charlottesville 27.0
William Byrd 27.1
Wow
Charlottesville 27.0
William Byrd 27.1
Wow
27.4 is what I got tooI had WB at 27.4 and CV at 27.2. But I could be wrong.
That has upsets written all over it. With the way Glass is playing right now I'd call Byrd the favorite regardless of seeding.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span