EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

Joejitsu

Senior
Jun 10, 2025
442
642
93
He has beaten Valencia and Henson before. Not saying he’s a favorite in that group, but I can absolutely see a path to him winning the title. But I’m a big SVN fan so you can call me biased if you want.
he is overdue... I like his chances in a very stacked division
 

mjmirv

All-Conference
Jun 15, 2001
377
1,678
93
I don’t know what to think of that. I really do enjoy using wrestlestat for when I need to see a wrestler’s match history, but I’m not sure it’s worth $40 a year. The rankings have been pretty wonky every now and then. Many times we’ll see a guy ranked ahead of a guy who just beat him.

I can’t blame them for wanting to sell their services, but i’m also not sure if it’s a service that many people will actually pay for? I think I’ll be waiting a few months and seeing how much I actually miss the stuff behind a paywall before deciding.
 

Cali_Nittany1

All-Conference
Dec 11, 2019
841
3,580
93
PSU fans: John Smith killed his guys with hard cuts HAHAHAHAHA

Also PSU fans: our guys can cut to any weight we fancy with no issues, especially guys with concussion histories, because reasons.

Smalls put it out there a couple months ago that Kasak might be going for 149. Go complain to him.
 

Goggles Paisano

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2018
957
2,475
93
Maybe I will test the bounds of ChatGPT, Copilot, Gemini and Claude on such wrestling things, and find which is best while they are still free ... not for long, you can bank on that.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  2. 02 BWI Wrestling Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
  3. 03 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
  4. 04 BWI Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV