This week is going by so damn slow....NPR? here is the only 5 story lines you need to consider!!! It will be an *** whipping!!!
View attachment 308399
Spags and Andy will have a football for dinner after the Eagles run it down their throats!!
Merrill Reese will be on the Golf Channel pre-game show tomorrow at 2:30, before they air the second round of the Waste Mansgement Open at 3.
Appropriate.What a name for a golf tournament.
Maybe because it’s not about them, it’s about the team!!!
lol!!!!
Now, now, control yourself. You always will be a Robby Gould fan. Get a grip. It’s just words, forgotten at 11pm Sunday night.Holy crap! Can these guys stop whining already? I used to be a Robbie Gould fan but apparently he jumped on the whining band wagon as well.
You're right, I will always be a Robbie Gould and Kevin Givens(he is on 9ers too) fan.Now, now, control yourself. You always will be a Robby Gould fan. Get a grip. It’s just words, forgotten at 11pm Sunday night.
shoot I woke in the middle of last night (Friday) thinking today (Saturday) was Sunday!! I was ready to go!!One more day.
shoot I woke in the middle of last night (Friday) thinking today (Saturday) was Sunday!! I was ready to go!!
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here