E-Tix Question

its_the_sauce

Senior
May 29, 2001
4,786
589
113
Figured best to ask here as my AE doesn't always respond. Didn't do it for football but since I only have 2 basketball ST's I figured I would go the e-ticket route with my renewal. How's it work as nusports.com really doesn't say. Is it an app? Do you just get PDF's of your tickets? Do you need to print out the PDF?
 

corbi2961

Senior
Sep 9, 2005
30,524
786
0
Figured best to ask here as my AE doesn't always respond. Didn't do it for football but since I only have 2 basketball ST's I figured I would go the e-ticket route with my renewal. How's it work as nusports.com really doesn't say. Is it an app? Do you just get PDF's of your tickets? Do you need to print out the PDF?

You get PDFs of your tickets. I think in theory they can scan the bar code on that PDF off your phone but I always brought paper print outs with me.
 

Gocatsgo2003

All-Conference
Mar 30, 2006
47,391
3,923
78
Figured best to ask here as my AE doesn't always respond. Didn't do it for football but since I only have 2 basketball ST's I figured I would go the e-ticket route with my renewal. How's it work as nusports.com really doesn't say. Is it an app? Do you just get PDF's of your tickets? Do you need to print out the PDF?

You get PDFs that you have to print.
 

hdhntr1

All-Conference
Sep 5, 2006
38,575
1,464
113
Figured best to ask here as my AE doesn't always respond. Didn't do it for football but since I only have 2 basketball ST's I figured I would go the e-ticket route with my renewal. How's it work as nusports.com really doesn't say. Is it an app? Do you just get PDF's of your tickets? Do you need to print out the PDF?
One thing to make sure of is that the software on your phone is compatible. I bought some Cub tickets and I had downloaded the MLB ap on my phone, The tickets showed up fine. But when I checked the night before, could not get access. Called MLB and eventually found out that a problem was that I had Oreo 8.0 on my phone and the MLB ap now required Oreo 8.1. Don't know why it would no longer work Result was that I had to call the Cubs to set up pickup at will call. I have downloaded updates but it is still 8.0.
 

Trigatos

Redshirt
Aug 19, 2012
102
10
0
I have gotten the tickets electronically as long as I remember. You never need to print them. I usually just pull up the original email, click on the game, and scan it at the gate.

I get pretty bad cell coverage at Ryan Field so I often take a picture of the barcode. That way I don’t need to fumble with downloading something at the gate.

One downside as you don’t have a stub if the game is one of those instant classics. I still have my Michigan 5451 stubs somewhere and I am glad I do.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State