E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! Birds - Buccaneers game thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,695
69,252
113
Any word on Dickerson ?

The Birds are pretty tight lipped about injuries, especially after games. Usually when an injury is serious, reports start to leak out before the Birds comment on the situation. So far, no leaks (than I've found), so my guess is it's not serious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72

TheBigUglies

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2021
1,490
2,417
113
The Birds are pretty tight lipped about injuries, especially after games. Usually when an injury is serious, reports start to leak out before the Birds comment on the situation. So far, no leaks (than I've found), so my guess is it's not serious.
thought I heard or read is was a contusion. Hopefully nothing serious. I am more worried about Jason Kelce, he looked utterly exhausted after the game and was supposed to do an interview with Scott Van Pelt but they had Fletch do the interview. Kelce just didn't seem himself after the game. Granted they are running the ball way more then normal and I know the guy gives everything he has, I am still worried. Maybe I worry too much.
 

nittanyfan333

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,779
7,418
113
thought I heard or read is was a contusion. Hopefully nothing serious. I am more worried about Jason Kelce, he looked utterly exhausted after the game and was supposed to do an interview with Scott Van Pelt but they had Fletch do the interview. Kelce just didn't seem himself after the game. Granted they are running the ball way more then normal and I know the guy gives everything he has, I am still worried. Maybe I worry too much.

Reports were there were a few players dealing with flu like symptoms. Kelce was one of them. Everyone who has kids deals with it this time of year with back to school.

 
  • Like
Reactions: TheBigUglies

K-Live

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
950
2,497
93
thought I heard or read is was a contusion. Hopefully nothing serious. I am more worried about Jason Kelce, he looked utterly exhausted after the game and was supposed to do an interview with Scott Van Pelt but they had Fletch do the interview. Kelce just didn't seem himself after the game. Granted they are running the ball way more then normal and I know the guy gives everything he has, I am still worried. Maybe I worry too much.
he was sick, been reported Hurts as well as several other guys on the team were under the weather as well. Considering that, pretty impressive win.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheBigUglies

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,536
37,732
113
Reports were there were a few players dealing with flu like symptoms. Kelce was one of them. Everyone who has kids deals with it this time of year with back to school.


It struck me last night that Kelce looked sluggish heading to the locker room at halftime.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  2. 02 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern